In today’s finance industry, accounting and finance practitioners are grappling with an exceedingly broad range of dynamic business procedures and analyzing evidence from a multitude of sources. So, what are the benefits of ERP to the finance industry? Companies pursuing accelerated growth should be prepared to meet new demands and to rapidly respond to new technology, market trends, and more effective methods of engaging with customers. In order to succeed in the financial field, it is important to combine all business processes and open access to different financial functions. It encourages collaboration and knowledge exchange, resulting in a significant improvement in efficiency and speed.
The use of the ERP Financial Management Module makes it easy to incorporate main financial and accounting systems, control and invest money, and financial reporting criteria. Financial management software helps to record and incorporate activities within the module, helping you to see the financial effect on the business as a common system.
How can finance industry benefit from ERP?
- Pace the time is taken to produce financial statements by streamlining convergence through businesses, account maps, and currencies.
- Operate in a number of geographies, markets, and languages.
- Gain reliable insight into market operations and financial statement results, incorporate processes from different applications for a single version of the facts.
- Improve financial and management reporting by facilitating performance reviews by group, business unit, department.
- Simplify financial transfers when dealing with the regulations.
- Measure, assess, and respond quickly and strategically to changing market circumstances and enable real-time visibility into overall results.
- Increase the receivable turnover of accounts by automating the processing of credit and collections.
- Optimize global cash management by monitoring, assessing, and allocating cash in real-time.
- Integrate into other programmes that help to share information with all external apps, online financial dashboards, e-mail notes, etc.
- Operate more effectively to get a full picture of your finances everywhere, no matter what browser or device you’re using.
5 Key Features of ERP Financial Management Systems
Profit tracking is a primary function of ERP financial management modules. The profit tracker will contribute to providing a bird’s-eye view of how the company uses its financial resources and its overall financial health. Tracking your earnings will show you where most earnings come from, thus calculating the return on investment on any purchase as well.
Fixed Asset Management
This solution monitors and manages all the tangible assets of your business, such as equipment for manufacturing, computers, company cars, and office space. Depreciation calculations, criteria for enforcement, and tax consequences will be taken into account.
Fixed Asset management offers greater access to the company in terms of usage, costs, and maintenance. Keeping track of the deterioration of your properties, for example, will help you predict spending and build budgets. If you are conscious that your equipment is aging and will soon require repairs, you should prepare for those payments accordingly.
Ultimately, a great deal of business is about risk, and business leaders want to recognise that their company is covered. Instruments for risk management can predict, assess and handle crises.
These conditions can vary from financial problems to even natural disasters, everywhere. Safety, legal obligations, enforcement or reputational risks may be linked to other possible calamities which can be handled with risk management strategies.
The ability to handle several currencies is important if you have global customers. The system of both buying and selling in foreign currencies is automated by multi-currency management. You can complete transactions in various different currencies with currency conversion capabilities.
Tax management systems store tax system settings and provide tax audit and tax reporting features. To include a consistent collection of sales and VAT taxes, taxation settings should be used in the system. Perhaps the repetitive task of deciding sales tax jurisdictions of ship-to addresses can be completed by your tax management function or using prebuilt tax intelligence to process sales transactions in accordance with proper regulations.
Axolon Finance & Accounting Software, UAE is a complete accounting software package that helps you to control your finances and accounts. We also provide accounting solutions in Oman, Bahrain, Sharjah, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Africa. Click here to Request a free demo.